“La casa ideale” is an initiative promoted by Leroy Merlin Italia and the Yunus Social Business Centre University of Florence in collaboration with Fondazione Italiana Accenture. The aim of the contest is to select the 30 best projects from non profit organisations in the field of social inclusion. The projects that will be selected, will be awarded special price reduction for the purchasing of Leroy Merlin products.
The purpose of this initiative is to support the Third Sector to enforce an inclusive development of the society.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
The contest “La casa ideale” is addressed to allnon profit organisations operating in Italy from at least 2 years.
From June 2015 to December 2015 (except for August) Leroy Merlin in collaboration with the Yunus Social Business Centre University of Florence, will select each month the best 5 projects.
It will be possible to send your project proposals from the 1st to the 20th day of each month.
The participation to the contest will give you also the opportunity to acquire new competences to realise your initiatives. In fact, it will beprovided an e-learning course composed by tutorial videos and technical files for the best use of the products,helping you to improvethe spaces for your activities.
Apply to the contest is easy:
- Click on “Partecipa al concorso” you find at the bottom of the official web page of the initiative: http://lacasaideale.ideatre60.it/
- Register to the platform ideaTRE60 or log in if you are already registered;
- Fill in the participation form with the “Title” of your initiative;
- Start the preparatory e-learning course to participate to the contest (discretional);
- Fill in all the fields of the participation form, and attach all the required documents;
- Click on “Invia idea”
Leroy Merlin in collaboration with the Yunus Social Business Centre University of Florence will select, by the end of each month, the 5 best projects (30 projects in total) that will be awarded special price reduction (from 20% to 40% ) to purchase Leroy Merlin products.